Intestinal Health – Ebook Terms and Conditions
- You are allowed to download the eBook but it is non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- It is only allowed to use the eBook at one computer at at time. Distribution of copies of the Ebook is not allowed.
- In case of any difficulties while downloading please contact: email@example.com for further assistance.
- Reproduction and storage of the Ebook is allowed but for personal use only,
- Once an Ebook is purchased it can not be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- When an Ebook is transferred also its licence is transferred and terminated for you.
- Copying the Ebook and its distribution is not allowed in any kind.
- You are allowed to print certain pages of the Ebook for personal use.
- You are allowed to download the Ebook as long as your download link is valid.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
The ebook is provides as described and as-is. The website owner does not take any responsibility of the correctness and completeness of any Ebook downloaded. Furthermore, the website owner does not take any liability for further usage of the Ebooks. You confirm to take all responsibility in further usage of any Ebook.